Anime Pandora

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime and video game community.

3 posters

Hello People

ZeroSoulreaver
    ZeroSoulreaver

Hello People Empty Hello People

Post  ZeroSoulreaver Wed Nov 17 2010, 08:35

Hey everyone, I'm ZeroSoulreaver. I have had this name for about 10 years now.

I'm from New York and have loved anime, comics and video games since I was a baby. My dad also enjoys comics and anime so I get it from him.

Anime- The types of anime that I enjoy are sword and sorcery, horror, sci fi, comedy, mecha and mystery.
    Some of the shows I really like are Hellsing, Boogiepop Phantom, Slayers, Detective Conan, Soul Eater, Nadesico, xxxHolic and Aquarion.

Video games- I enjoy all types of games except RTS because I never got into them. The first games I ever played were Mario, Castlevania on NES and Might and Magic. RPGs and fighters are mostly my favorite games these days.

Nice to meet you all.
    Priestess
    Priestess
    Admin

Hello People Empty Re: Hello People

Post  Priestess Wed Nov 17 2010, 08:39

I'm so glad you joined.

Wow, I didn't know your dad was into anime. That's great. My mom is tolerable of some of it but my dad calls it shit...like most generic parents.

I look forward to the day where we team up in WoW again. Very Happy

Thank you for joining. cheers
    Jenny
    Jenny
    Admin

Post  Jenny Wed Nov 17 2010, 23:16

Aw you're lucky, I wish my parents were both fans of Anime.
    They sometimes watch it...which, I guess, is good enough compared to most parents with Otaku as children. XD

& omg..I LOVE Case Closed <33
    I remember when I watched it as a kid I'd get scared so bad when watching an episode that dealt with murder (majority of the episodes OTL) haha
    I wish it were still aired on TV. ):

Currently, my sister & I are watching Soul Eater together on the Funimation Channel.
    It's great so far (: I love Soul <3333

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 10:21