Anime and video game community.

World of Warcraft

Priestess
    Admin

World of Warcraft

Post  Priestess on Thu Nov 18 2010, 06:47

Back in 2007 I began playing WoW. I didn't know it would captivate me as much as it did...

I made a lot of characters on both factions, but my favorite of them all was my Blood Elf Paladin. For the Horde, bitches. Very Happy

Sure some of the community sucks and are elitist assholes, and some of the quests/gameplay can be annoying, especially when you're on a PVP realm and the opposite faction will kill you and camp your ass, but the game holds a place in my gaming heart.

I quit last year for reason, but I hope to play it again soon, once I get my desktop and everything situated and ready to go.

Travelling over Azeroth's vast scenery, playing with friends, doing battlegrounds, quests, fishing, specific jobs, going to the auction house, or just plain having fun with your friends, WoW will never be beat in terms of good memories made from playing the game.

I love WoW and always will. I will be coming back soon WoW, and to my beloved Paladin! Zero, I will probably get Menance transferred to whichever server we decide to roll on. I'm considering a non-pvp realm so we don't get jumped and killed while we are questing. Plus I'd like to have Menance there to jump higher levels who might kill our lower level characters while we level them up.

But yeah. Here are some videos which will give you a feel of the atmosphere of Azeroth and all of it's inhabitants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyWWiZAuroA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7vZ-Ocfv7c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMS-qV7EeUQ&feature=related

I will share more videos soon <3. Enjoy.
    Priestess
    Admin

Re: World of Warcraft

Post  Priestess on Thu Nov 18 2010, 07:11

By the way, just to give you an idea of some of the boss fights that occur at higher levels, here is the audio of one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6Pht3iRq8Y&feature=related

He is a god in WoW and a very powerful boss. Basically you go into the raid with all your members, and this lady NPC meets you inside. She is your guide throughout the raid I think.

You fight the bosses and the dungeon, and when you get to the final room, she starts talking...and then as her voice changes, you realize she isn't who she claims to be. Turns out she is Yogg Saron himself, and he wants you dead.

When I first heard this audio, I said "wow...now that's a boss I'd like to face." Listen to the audio and you'll probably like it too. :3

C'thun is another god boss, and he says the most depressing things to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLCE18C6fKQ&feature=related
    ZeroSoulreaver

Post  ZeroSoulreaver on Thu Nov 18 2010, 07:41

Yay a WoW thread. I need to look up info on gear and stuff because Priestess u already know my gear is garbage. Whenever we get back to this game I wanna know ahead of time what to get.
    Whatever server you wanna go on is fine. I'll make a new toon cuz I really want a priest for fun. I think I will make an Undead again cuz they r so much fun.

C'thun, he gives me nightmares. Wish I could make it to him just to see it for myself.
    Priestess
    Admin

Post  Priestess on Thu Nov 18 2010, 09:28

Yeah, I had a few epic pieces (mainly my weapon) and the rest of my epics were from battlegrounds.

I really dunno what class to roll next time. I love pallies, but ret is looked down upon and I don't really like tanking (since my net is shit and one mistake would cost the whole raid), and healing, I might lag too. DPS seems the safest for me, and also because I just like dishing it out. Very Happy

Will probably roll another ret pally just because...but I'm not sure yet.

Remember the time in outlands when we were questing, and a huge fel reaver snuck up on us? I turned around and saw you in the distance running for your life, but it was too late. XD
    ZeroSoulreaver

Post  ZeroSoulreaver on Thu Nov 18 2010, 10:41

Lol, I can't believe you remember that. I laughed hard when that happened. The 1 thing I miss the most was ganking the Alli. Remember we used to kill lvl 70s and we were like lvl 60? Then they'd get mad and call their lvl 80 friends with insane gear on us.

I miss my dranie mage but I wish they were Horde. I actually have to look up each class because I hear DKs got nerfed real hard. So much has probably changed and we don't know it yet. Hope my screenshots didn't get deleted:(
    Priestess
    Admin

Post  Priestess on Thu Nov 18 2010, 10:56

if you happen to find any screenshots (I hope they're not gone! ><) Feel free to post some in this thread.

Yeah LMAO I remember a lot of stuff that happened. The good times and the bad. Like where we'd quest at level 20 and get ganked by level 80s and then camped.

I love Draenei but yeah they aren't worth playing Alliance for. If I ever play one again it will be for fun, but I doubt it.

Outlands were fun to level at. Hellfire Peninsula hurt my eyes though; going to Zangarmarsh directly after it was a sight for sore eyes, ha ha. XD
    Jenny
    Admin

Post  Jenny on Thu Nov 18 2010, 22:20

I wish there wasn't a monthly fee on this game. OTL.
    /poor
    ZeroSoulreaver

Post  ZeroSoulreaver on Thu Nov 18 2010, 22:35

I love Zang-marsh, the blue colors are nice.

I found some old screens, most are from WoWcrack lol. I only found a few, used to have tons more but they got erased when my PC had a virus.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Jenny wrote:I wish there wasn't a monthly fee on this game. OTL.
    /poor

Yeah, that's the only other problem I have. Not a lot of money til I find a job.
    Priestess
    Admin

Post  Priestess on Fri Nov 19 2010, 05:56

Memories. Lmao I remember those scenes.

I wish I had my old folder full of all those SS. Sad

Jenny, if you ever get the money, it is definitely worth every penny. Very Happy

Some bosses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K6rHPNNNJg
    Priestess
    Admin

Post  Priestess on Fri Nov 19 2010, 07:01

Posting more videos I find pertaining to WoW:

ZeroSoulreaver

Post  ZeroSoulreaver on Fri Nov 19 2010, 09:10

There was a funny mage song but I can't remember the name.

I gotta find out how to pvp the right way too. Usually pvping makes me freeze up and I forget everything.
    Priestess
    Admin

Post  Priestess on Fri Nov 19 2010, 09:25

PVP is hard, you think you're set and ready to kick some ass, and then you forget everything in midst of battle and get stomped.

I've had that happened so many times and it leaves me frustrated and with murderous intent, lulz.
    ZeroSoulreaver

Post  ZeroSoulreaver on Fri Nov 19 2010, 21:49

Oh yeah, remember that old guild we were in that raided like every single day? Well they gave me a site that has ton of info on the game. I used to use it for my DK. If there is anything you need to look up go here: http://www.tentonhammer.com/wow
    Priestess
    Admin

Post  Priestess on Sat Nov 20 2010, 01:16

Thank you for that link; I'll bookmark it for future usage.

Yeah that guild gave me a headache; I signed on late one night and they got onto me lulz. I left soonafter that, but yeah. Wasn't the name 'eh?'
    ZeroSoulreaver

Post  ZeroSoulreaver on Sat Nov 20 2010, 01:23

Lmao yeah, that was it's name. I liked the guild but didn't like how they jumped on people to raid. Then again, I kinda understand because we were like the only lvl 80s in the guild.

I look back on it and boy was I such a noob. Getting lost finding dungeons and instances.
    Priestess
    Admin

Post  Priestess on Sat Nov 20 2010, 01:29

Yeah, I remember getting owned in Naxx with that boss that spewed green fire. I kept lagging and dying. So embarrassing.

I bet if we were still playing, we'd be doing end-tier raids right now. I wonder if they added Arthas (Liche) King yet?
    Priestess
    Admin

Post  Priestess on Sat Nov 20 2010, 08:57

Zero, they added the Liche King quite awhile back:

ZeroSoulreaver

Post  ZeroSoulreaver on Sun Nov 21 2010, 22:01

That's really cool, I can't wait. Hopefully they got some amazing drops.

Been thinking if I play a priest then I have to practice decurses and anti-debuffing methods. I dunno yet, have to look at the changes they have made to each class first.

In fact, I found a vid of some girl talking about the changes. Normally I don't care for these kinds of vids but at least she is providing useful info. It also helps that she's kinda cute, but ugh don't read the idiot comments ^^.

Infor on the other classes are on the side bar thingy. Shammys are gonna suck as heal bots now lol. I loled about enchanting, I had enchant and it was a big money sucker. That thing is terrible because you waste more than you gain and only high lvl enchants make good money.

Mages sound like they are getting amazing changes.

Pallys ^^
    Priestess
    Admin

Post  Priestess on Sat Nov 27 2010, 07:38

I will probably play either a Hunter or Paladin. Will you be making a goblin? I just might for a secondary character and for the lulz. A rogue one. I'd lol stabbing people in the ankles.

I've been seeing the commercial for Cataclysm on tv and every time I can't contain my excitement.
    ZeroSoulreaver

Post  ZeroSoulreaver on Sat Nov 27 2010, 09:43

I might make a Goblin. I remember thinking how dumb the idea of adding Goblins is, but now that I think about it this is good to fight off Dwarfs.
    If I do make a Goblin it will be a Lock.

I have seen the commercial every single night. It's calling us lol
    Priestess
    Admin

Post  Priestess on Sat Nov 27 2010, 10:42

Finally we can see eye to eye with gnomes now. Imagine the hilarity.

I will make a female probably, it's gonna be hilarious.

To be honest I wish we had gotten the worgens...but I guess Blizzard wanted us to get a short race finally, to balance out Alliance.

Deep down I wish Draenei were Horde. Sad

Yeah, I was at Wal-Mart last night and as I walked in, they had a poster for Cataclysm staring back at me. I wanted to take it home. Haha. The commercial looks badass.
    ZeroSoulreaver

Post  ZeroSoulreaver on Mon Nov 29 2010, 20:10

Worgens look kinda lame to me, but I would take them over Tauren lol. Too bad you can't trade races. About Worgens, I wonder how you edit them and if they get different color furs and shit. If you can then that's really cool.

Yeah, Dranies need to be Horde:( lol.
    Priestess
    Admin

Post  Priestess on Tue Nov 30 2010, 01:22

I dunno about the actual worgen forms and their customization, but their druid form looks pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3jDzwlzI-4

Troll is on there too. Wow, they are super colorful. Laughing I will probably roll one.

By the way, are there any WoW pvp videos that you have ever liked or looked up to?

Back when I was crazy about rogues, this video was my favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/v/N1aaou3hQy4

He's talented and shows how rogues should be played. I will take lessons from him for my goblin rogue, lmfao. Keyboard turnnnn...gotta keybind everything.
    ZeroSoulreaver

Post  ZeroSoulreaver on Tue Nov 30 2010, 02:57

Damn that guy is really good. I found a customization vid for Worgen and Goblin. They both look pretty cool. I always thought you should try rogue again.
    Just remembered, I need a new mouse and keyboard, they are both old as hell.

Priestess
    Admin

Post  Priestess on Tue Nov 30 2010, 03:21

I like the female worgens. I will probably roll one as a side character just for fun, since I will never be able to take alliance seriously. The cities piss me off for some reason. And I like crushing the humans too much.

I will definitely play rogue again. I will probably be a dagger rogue, and spec as combat to level. I dunno yet, I'll have to read up on them.

Have you seen the mount for goblins? Pollution in WoW is all their fault. XD

My mouse is old. I need to change it because it's not as responsive anymore, but my keyboard is even older, but it's never given me problems and I'm used to it, so I'll use it until it dies.

I wish I was playing WoW now. Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 17 2018, 15:49