Anime and video game community.

Hiya I'm GreenChic

GreenChic

Hiya I'm GreenChic

Post  GreenChic on Thu Nov 18 2010, 23:52

Hey my name is Cherelle. I love anime and videogames equally. I got into anime when i met my friend Sheila in high school. She kept giving me dvds and telling me about all different kinds of anime and I haven't looked back since. THANKS SHEILA!!. My fav anime right now is Naruto and I read the manga. I'm still very new to the anime world so if you know any good ones let me know and ill check them out. I have always been a gamer since I was a little girl. I tend to like the life simulation ones like The Sims and Harvest Moon ( i go crazy for those farming games idk why). I also play Civilization which i love because secretly i want to be a dictator. I also play console games but those I usually like to watch people play (their like mini movies). I used to sit all day and watch my brother play Grand Theft Auto 3 and San Andreas. I don't care for the first person shooter games i'm horrible with aiming. I look forward to chatting in the forums. Very Happy
    ZeroSoulreaver

Re: Hiya I'm GreenChic

Post  ZeroSoulreaver on Fri Nov 19 2010, 04:11

Hello Greenchic, I like yur Yoshi avatar. Shelia got you into anime...interesting.
    Who's your favorite character in Naruto?

Life sim games are pretty cool. I suck at them though and like watching other people play those.
    Hope you enjoy it here ^^.
    GreenChic

Post  GreenChic on Fri Nov 19 2010, 05:44

My fav character is Itachi until he diied (sigh). He was just so badass and he's
    never been defeated (he let sasuke kill him). I love Naruto no matter what even more now that he's using the foxes powers more. Right now i'm stuck between shikamaru, neji, and shino. Loving shino ever since he got his new outfit and his family is interesting too. Ooo and I love kiba's new outfit too and because he's cocky I love that in an anime character.
    Priestess
    Admin

Post  Priestess on Fri Nov 19 2010, 06:07

So glad you joined, Cherelle. Very Happy

And lmao, I am to blame for getting you into anime. But I did you a favor, or otherwise you never woulda got to see Gensomaden Saiyuki. XD

I love Naruto too still. I read each new chapter weekly. My favorite male character is a tie between Deidara and Itachi. <3 them both. I can't decide.

As for recommendations, try Gurren Lagann. Kamina is a good looking anime guy and you'll enjoy the music, action and all that jazz.

You know my stance on video games, consoles for me, but I do love WoW and Maple Story, those are just about the only games I played with a lot of dedication on the PC.

Once again I'm glad you joined. The day of truth has yet to come...will it ever? *dun dun dun* (inside joke between me and Cherelle)
    Jenny
    Admin

Post  Jenny on Fri Nov 19 2010, 08:58

Hey Cherelle! (:
    I also enjoy playing the Sims!
    I actually just recently bought a copy of the Sims 3...I think about 2 weeks ago. XD

I've been wanting to play Red Dead Redemption which I heard was like Grand Theft Auto or made by the same people...or both? Just waiting for the price to go down a bit before purchasing.
    GreenChic

Post  GreenChic on Sun Nov 21 2010, 02:57

Oh Sheila the day of truth is coming and they will all pay. tee hee we will be telling our grandchildren about this someday.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 17 2018, 15:50