Anime and video game community.

Priestess here

Priestess
    Admin

Priestess here

Post  Priestess on Wed Nov 17 2010, 06:18

Hiya...thought I'd introduce myself.

Those who joined most likely know me; irl my name is Sheila, but on most forums and sites I call myself Priestess. I have since around 2006.

I am easygoing, like to laugh, and love random humor; also lazy, but that depends on the weather. I like a long nap on rainy days.

Anime wise, I have read Naruto since around 2003. I may not be 100% satisfied with the direction of the series right now, but overall I approve. My favorite character is one of the more hated ones, Sakura. I've always had a soft spot for her. I also like Gaara, Deidara, Itachi, Hidan, Konan, Ino...and of course, Konoha's loudmouth ninja himself, Naruto.

I like other series too, of course. Ouran, Skip Beat, Wolf's Rain, DBZ (classic right thar), and a ton of other's, but I am open to almost every genre.

Video games...wow, I love them so much. Been playing since I was 4. Started on the NES with Mario Bros and Mario 3. Duckhunt too. Damn dog.

My favorite series of all time is the Zelda series. OOT changed my life so to speak and it's my favorite because of that. I LOVED Majora's Mask and really enjoyed Twilight Princess. I am eagerly awaiting Skyward Sword.

I am easy to get along with. I really do not like debates or conflicts. I am too easygoing for my own good, so to speak. I'm sure we'll get along without any problems.

So there you go. I'd write more but I am just...lazy LULZ.

Enjoy the forum and I hope it becomes active enough to where it doesn't die in a week or so.
    Jenny
    Admin

Re: Priestess here

Post  Jenny on Wed Nov 17 2010, 23:23

I wish Naruto weren't so long ...I watched up to Shippuden, but stopped shortly after ):
    My favorite season was with "Team Shikamaru"...I love Shikamaru XD & the opening was great! & I like Sakura too (: Though when I first watched it...I HATED her. hahaha I guess watching further into the series you see more sides of her & she grows on you.

& omgawd LoZ...SKYWARD SWORDDDDD <33
    I'd probably say Ocarina of Time & Wind Waker were my favorites...but I really did love Majora's Mask as well <333

Priestess
    Admin

Post  Priestess on Thu Nov 18 2010, 06:29

With me it's like this: I've invested so much time into the Naruto series, that I gotta see how it ends, and what happens to all the characters. If I don't, my life wouldn't be complete. XD I've been with the series since 2003 and just feel attached. I agree about Sakura; I never hated her but she got on my nerves. Then I was happy she learned the error of most of her ways and actually began training and to be of use.

Nothing will ever take OOT's placed in my heart. I played it in 1998; I was in Middle School, and when I first turned it on and heard that beautiful music and saw Link riding across Hyrule Field on Epona...well, that's all it took.

It's sad I know, but I actually cried when I ended the series. I loved it that much, still do, and always will. No other gaming franchise will take the place of Zelda for me. I'll continue to play them as long as they keep releasing them. Which I hope will be for many more years to come; as long as they can keep it fresh with nice puzzles, dungeons and all that. Very Happy
    ZeroSoulreaver

Post  ZeroSoulreaver on Thu Nov 18 2010, 07:51

I wonder if Naruto will even end. Were all gonna be like 80 yrs old and it's still going to be going on lol. I'm sure they will go on to another generation or something.
    Priestess
    Admin

Post  Priestess on Thu Nov 18 2010, 09:30

I'd wut hard if it ended up as long as that one boxing manga, that is over 900 chapters.

I have the feeling Naruto will be done by the 600th chapter or a little bit after. I think Kishi is reaching the climax of the story, or it seems so.

Jenny
    Admin

Post  Jenny on Thu Nov 18 2010, 22:17

I'd probably still follow it if a friend kept up with the manga/anime releases of Naruto IRL...I just have this thing against reading/watching too much online.
    IDK. D:

& I KNOW.. <333 Remember that girl I wrote a journal about on devArt on how she didn't even play OoT yet she called it boring? I just wanted her to gain the love I have the game. T A T What a turd. Seriously, I have to force her to give a game a chance & then she ends up really liking them. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. But for some reason she won't play Zelda w/o constantly judging every little thing about it. =_=

Did you play LoZ:Spirit Tracks? ):
    That game was such a huge disappointment for me, story wise.
    I haven't yet beaten it because of it.
    ZeroSoulreaver

Post  ZeroSoulreaver on Thu Nov 18 2010, 22:42

I liked Spirit Tracks just because of the dungeons. The train parts were funny though, "blow the whistle to scare the cows off the track" lol xD. The story made no sense, something about reviving a tower by getting pieces from temples. Every piece is a different element >.> typical.
    Priestess
    Admin

Post  Priestess on Fri Nov 19 2010, 06:16

I have yet to play Spirit Tracks and I really don't know if I ever will. Lots of Zelda fans don't really like it all that much, and I will take your word for it and probably stay away from it. For now at least. XD

And yeah I remember you mentioning her. Wow, she has NO idea what she's missing out on.

Missing out on Zelda is like...living without air. It's impossible and will kill you eventually. D:
    Jenny
    Admin

Post  Jenny on Fri Nov 19 2010, 09:04

@ Zero: Ya the dungeons were great, but the story is so important to me when it comes to adventure games. & the train was great @ first, but got old quickly for me )':

@ Sheila: I was hoping it was a continuation of Phantom Hourglass, which I really enjoyed...& it was, but WAAAAAAAY in the future & as far as I know, doesn't have anything to do with PH for the most part.

& hahaha omgawd ya Dx

Priestess
    Admin

Post  Priestess on Sat Nov 27 2010, 07:25

Sorry for my recent absence guys. I've just been really busy...Thanksgiving and all that. Smile

I'll be active here again. I hope this place hasn't died yet.
    Link

Post  Link on Mon Nov 29 2010, 02:14

Hi Smile

Sakura is a hit or miss character I guess. I like her but at times she irks me ^^;
    Priestess
    Admin

Post  Priestess on Mon Nov 29 2010, 02:19

I can understand why. I've always wanted to give her a chance though. I liked her fight with Chiyo against Sasori, and I'm hoping she'll have another fight before the end of the series. Smile
    ZeroSoulreaver

Post  ZeroSoulreaver on Mon Nov 29 2010, 20:03

I liked Sakura when she was a complete asshole to Naruto. I thought it was hilarious and added more to the story. Also, Naruto and Sasuke always bugged me. Now they make Sakura all weird and kinda weak at times.
    Priestess
    Admin

Post  Priestess on Tue Nov 30 2010, 01:15

Yeah it really pisses me off. I hope Kishi gives her at least one more major battle before it's all over. He has always hinted at her being a natural at genjutsu...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 17 2018, 18:52